What can Rams Travel Agency offer to its partners?
- Detailed programs and appropriate photographs that accompany the tour,
- Local experienced travel guides in English, German and French language,
- Tailor made program for groups and individuals,
- FAM trips for tour operators, possibility to present our products in the international fairs.
Why Rams Travel Agency?
As a pioneer and a leader of outdoor tourism in Montenegro all our trips are planned in close cooperation with the local population in order to ensure the principles of sustainable tourism. In the same it is the way we want to improve conditions for their life and learn them how they can offer their services. Accordingly, we had influence on development and animation of rural areas.
In the same way we strongly respect demands of our clients and partners about the facilities (accommodation, services, areas etc.) which we include in program.
And we are always ready to learn from our partners.
What are our specialties?
- Eco-tourism in Montenegro for all age groups, including different activities in nature (hiking, biking, rafting, caving, canyoning….)
- Presentation of homemade food, customs, culture, way of life in village trhough Farm Stay programs
- Great knowledge of terrain
- Organization of socializing in nature
What recommended us?
- The first agency in town which started 2005.,
- WBA 2011 as ,,The travel agency with the best results in the valorization of Montenegrin continental and mountain offer''
- License of Ministry of tourism for tour operators, No 35, since 20th May 2005
- Good relationship with NTO and LTO-s in Montenegro,
- Good relationship with development organizations/subjects in Montenegro and abroad
- 2007 organized camp for teens in village near Bijelo Polje for Montenegrin and French teens,
- 2008/09 organized study trip in the North of Montenegro for student of Agro-culture from France,
- Good relationship with partners from France, Finland, UK, USA, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Germany
- Good contact with tour operators in region (Serbia, BiH, Croatia, Macedonia and Slovenia),
- Participation in more educational meetings, conferences and presentations, as a practical case (STRD-2017, Bergamo, Italia, The present and the future of
sustainable and responsible tourism-2017, Zagreb, Craotia, ECRT- 2018, Druskininkai, Lithuania, 11th Congress of Women’s Entrepreneurship of Adriatic and Ionian Area-2019, Arta Greece)
- Signatory of ,, CODE OF CONDUCT FOR THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN FROM SEXUAL EXPLOITATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM”
- Travelife certification since 2014
- Manage with Slow food community in Montenegro
- Established NGO with focus on sustainable development since 2017
You can contact the Product Manager Mrs. Sabina Ramovic for any further information